Common Housing Register and How to Apply

Calvay Housing Association operates under the Greater Easterhouse Common Housing Register, through which a common allocations policy is shared amongst four other participating landlords in the Greater Easterhouse area. They are;



In order to be admitted to the register, we ask applicants to complete an Online Housing Application Form or alternatvely download, print, complete and post back to us the application form which covers all the above associations as well as us. This saves you time when wanting to apply for all four associations.

An application from can be attained by contacting any of the offices participating in this policy.;
•In person
•By phone
•By post
•Via website.

The landlord which you return your housing application form to will be the gatekeeper of your application. They will assess, point and send you any correspondence required. If you have any waiting list queries or want to change anything on your application you should contact the landlord who recieved your application. 

If you require help to complete the application we are more than happy to assist you at the office. Our Property Services Assistants Melissa Craig & Diane Steel are on hand to help with any issues you may have and ensure your application is completed correctly.

Please note that when you return your housing application form we will need various documents such as proof of address, ID & any other support documents you may have. The full details of the documents required can be found on our Allocation Policy Summary.