What Can I Get Help With......?
Our Welfare Rights Officer is very experienced when it comes to dealing with various problems from benefit applications to debt/budgeting, there's a vast range of things that she can assist with. Below is a list of the most common queries, however if you need assistance with something else and unsure if it's something that the Welfare Rights Officer can assist with then please call to check.
- Benefit health checks to ensure you and your household are getting what you are entitled to.
- Help completing benefits forms
- Offer an explanation of benefit rules and help you understand your benefit entitlement
- Help with benefit problems and contact departments on your behalf.
- Challenge unfair decisions and represent you at tribunals.