Reporting a Repair
Tenants can report repairs in a number of ways, e.g by:-
- calling into the office in person. We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Please note we are closed every Wednesday afternoon for staff training)
- phoning the office on 0141 771 7722
- writing to us at The Calvay Centre, 16 Calvay Road, Barlanark Glasgow G33 4RE
- emailing the office at email@example.com
- phoning the out of hours emergency service – See emergency numbers below
GAS HEATING OR HOT WATER REPAIRS (tenants with gas central heating systems only)
If a gas heating or hot water repair is required either during or outwith office hours, you should call Gas Sure on 01294 468113.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS (outwith office hours)
FOR ALL OTHER EMERGENCY REPAIRS, CONTACT CITY BUILDING ON 0800 595 595
The out of hours emergency repairs service is provided by City Building (Glasgow) LLP. It is important when contacting this service that you provide them with as much information as possible so that they can respond appropriately to your repair request. Please remember this service is for EMERGENCIES ONLY and the Association may recharge a tenant where the out of hours service is used for non-emergency repairs.
How Quickly Will We Carry Out the Repair?
All reactive repairs will be classified as either emergency, or non emergency with target response times as follows:-
CLASSIFICATION - TARGET RESPONSE TIME
Emergency - Responded or made safe within 6 hours:- restored within 24 hours
Non Emergency - Completed within 7 working days
Quality of Service
We use fully approved contractors to carry out all repairs and we continuously monitor them to ensure a prompt, high quality and value for money service is provided. A Repairs Satisfaction Survey Form is issued to all tenants who report a repair to help us monitor your satisfaction with the service and continue to make improvements wherever possible.